In a recent interview with Vogue, Gigi Hadid’s trainer Rob Piela opened up about exactly what Gigi does to maintain her ridiculously perfect abdominal muscles.
He mentions her hard work and consistency, before sharing a play-by-play of her “core-focused workout.”
- Warm up the core with 10 minutes of boxing.
- Perform three sets of 40 crunches each.
- Raise your heart rate with 10 minutes of boxing.
- Perform three sets of 40 bicycle crunches each, kicking each leg out once per bicycle.
- Box for another 10 minutes.
- Take a plank pose to hit the transverse abdominals, holding for about 60 seconds, or as long as you can maintain good form (abs tight,
no sway in the back, and the neck in a neutral position).
- Super-set straight into leg raises to hit the lower abdominals, performing four sets of 25 leg raises each.
Head over to Vogue to read more about what Gigi does at the gym. You can start doing her exact workout tomorrow, if you want. Although, unfortunately, there is very little information available for fully copying her genetics.
More from Teen Vogue: